John P. Swinarski, D.O.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
John P. Swinarski, D.O.Request An
Dr. Swinarski is the physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist at reVive Spine Center. He specializes in interventional pain management and works closely with Dr. Vigna to help patients safely and effectively manage pain while progressing in their treatment.
Dr. Swinarski attended State University of New York at Buffalo, where he received a bachelor’s degree in biomedical science. He then went on to obtain his medical degree at the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed an internship at Sisters of Charity Hospital Department of Family Medicine in Buffalo. His residencies in physical medicine and rehabilitation were at Johns Hopkins University and The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. Dr. Swinarski also completed an interventional spine and musculoskeletal fellowship at Dent Neurologic Institute in Amherst, NY.
As an interventional pain management specialist, Dr. Swinarski helps patients manage pain caused by spine conditions while minimizing the use of narcotic pain medications. He also helps patients with physical therapy in coordination with treatment provided by Dr. Vigna and the reVive Spine Center team.
- Interventional pain management
- Worker's compensation
- No-fault accidents
- Associates Degree in Radiologic Technology: Niagara County Community College, Sanborn, NY
- B.S. in Biomedical Science: State University of New York at Buffalo
- Medical: New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, NY
- Internship: Sisters of Charity Hospital Department of Family Medicine, Buffalo, NY
- Residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, OH
- Interventional Spine & Musculoskeletal Fellowship: Dent Neurologic Institute, Amherst, NY
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Osteopathic Association
- New York State Osteopathic Medical Society